Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October

October is a big month for me, especially this year. I turn 30 on October 30th. It’s crazy! I still feel like I’m 17 and have my whole life ahead of me. I definitely am NOT where I thought I’d be. I didn’t want to live in Florida. I wanted to make enough money to live on. I wanted to be in a committed relationship. I wanted both of my parents to be alive…

That said, I’m not particularly unhappy with life. There are things I want to change; that’s for sure. So I’ve developed some goals I’m going to live and die by. OK, not die. J
·        Reach 204.0 lbs by 11-1-10*
·        Drink 8 cups of water every day
·        Track every single thing I eat
·        Burn 1,000 calories per week
·        Log 2,000 fitness minutes for the month of October
o   That’s 500 minutes per week

*I should state, I’d love to be at 199.9 or below by my birthday, but my goal is a realistic 204 by 11/1.

So there we go! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment